1.30.0 – Apr 21, 2021
HMO’s Locked Pile
To ensure HMO’s are able to keep a better report of submitted claims, they can now stop Providers from submitting a locked pile.
To lock a pile, an HMO would have to ‘PRINT’ that said pile and this automatically place a lock on it.
For Providers, you can no longer submit to a locked pile. But, don’t worry, we provided a solution.
For instance, when you try to submit a locked pile from the pile list, you will see a confirmation message prompt that the pile has been locked and the claim/claims would be added to the pile for the following month.
e.g “Sorry, this pile for Jan 2021 has been locked. Would you like to submit these claims with the Feb 2021 pile? “
Clicking the ‘Yes’ button on the popup will move the pending draft claims on the affected pile to the pile for the following month and auto submit them. Clicking No/Cancel does nothing.
Users Password Expiry Settings
An HMO can now schedule a password expiry date for users. When this setting is in effect, the said user (not a Provider) will not be able to log into his account until a new password is created.
How to set a password expiry for your users:
- Go to your profile
- Go to setting
- Go to security
- Set the number of days
- And that sets up an expiry on your users’ password
We’ve some update for our Providers also:
- As a Provider, you now have the ability to make corrections to rejected items and submit them for re-processing
- You will be notified when a bulk upload completes a round of processing, and as a Provider, you will see a list of all bulk uploads
- As a Provider, you now have the option of variety. You can now select a plan with a different tariff on the claim form and this should update line item prices
The other updates:
- Tariff vetting which happens after claim submission will now recognize the timelined tariffs and ensure the correct prices are used
- Selection of a timelined tariff on the claim form will now use the price that corresponds to the encounter date
- HMO’s now have the ability to specify an ‘effective from’ date when uploading tariffs in bulk
- HMO’s can now ‘timeline’ a single tariff by specifying an ‘effective from’ date when editing its price
- The processing of Bulk uploaded claims now happen in the background
Nobody Likes Bug!
- Fix ‘All’ month filter on piles list: Some of you must have noticed when you select ‘ALL’ on the month tab on a pile list, the table doesn’t look nice anymore. That has been fixed. You can now see all your data when you select ‘ALL’ from the drop-down menu.