The Big One…”Comment allez-vous”
We are going Pan-Africa, starting with the french speaking clients – HMOs and Providers. And you know what that means – “lots of more opportunities”. We are creating multi-language support across all our claims product. [Our claims products]
We are creating multi-language support across all our claims product [Our claims products]. With the easy to use translation toggle, you as an HMO or a Provider can easily offer more people in more countries in Africa your services without the language barrier.
As an HMO user, having the ability to filter PA requests by a Provider can help you cut off the much trouble that comes with searching all data to find a particular Provider. We’ve made it easy to do just that. Log In and try it out.
- That’s not the only feature we’ve made an improvement to. Go ahead and sort your pile list using the ‘Submission Date’, that is, the date a particular claim is submitted. Start sorting your claims.
- In addition, as an HMO, you can now specify a gender limit for a care item.
What does this mean?
+ More partnership
+ Distribution opportunities
+ Easy expansion
+ Easy onboarding
+ Less barrier to entry
You know that time you mistakenly clicked something – and yeah, most time you’re unaware? We’ve got you covered like the Insurtech that we are – ‘As a Provider, you will get a warning notification if trying to leave the claim form without it being Submitted or Saved. How to Submit a claim
Nobody Likes Bug!
No more cluster on your print form. Go ahead and print that claim with a new user and interphase experience.
We understand how frustrating it can be when you try to get a task done, and some blockers are stopping you. That’s why we put all our effort to deliver the best experience.
We’ve fixed every issue you experienced using the following features:
- Translations: this works better now. Every word on the Curacel app has been addressed. if you see anything, send us an email and we’ll fix it in under 2 hours.
- When Reviewing care items on a claim, the “amount & quantity” anomaly you experienced has been fixed. We want you to always review claims with happiness.
- Some Providers noticed when creating a PA request, selecting ‘Required Service/Tariff e.g General Consulting’ does not total its price, it remains on N0:00. Good news! You can now see your prices as you add your items.
- The PA chat buttons are now perfect to use. No longer “Button too big” as some of our clients earlier reported.
- Talking about the French translation, some of our clients gave us feedback and we responded by fixing it asap. The language selector now responds accordingly as it should.